The Bottom Line
Chrysler recruits top executive from Toyota.
Newly private Chrysler LLC hired Toyota’s top U.S. executive, James Press, to be its president and vice chairman. The hiring of Press, who helped lead Toyota past Chrysler and Ford to become the No. 2 U.S. automaker, is seen as a big coup for Cerberus Capital Management, Chrysler's new owner. (The Washington Post)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week