The Bottom Line
Chrysler recruits top executive from Toyota.
Newly private Chrysler LLC hired Toyota’s top U.S. executive, James Press, to be its president and vice chairman. The hiring of Press, who helped lead Toyota past Chrysler and Ford to become the No. 2 U.S. automaker, is seen as a big coup for Cerberus Capital Management, Chrysler's new owner. (The Washington Post)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Why we eat what we eat on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
Subscribe to the Week