What percentage of Americans agrees with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the right of individuals to own guns?
73% of Americans agree with a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of individuals to own guns. Yet just 11% want gun laws to be less strict than they are now, while 49% want stricter gun laws.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week