What percentage of Americans agrees with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the right of individuals to own guns?
73% of Americans agree with a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of individuals to own guns. Yet just 11% want gun laws to be less strict than they are now, while 49% want stricter gun laws.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week