What percentage of Americans agrees with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the right of individuals to own guns?
73% of Americans agree with a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of individuals to own guns. Yet just 11% want gun laws to be less strict than they are now, while 49% want stricter gun laws.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week