What percentage of Americans agrees with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the right of individuals to own guns?
73% of Americans agree with a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of individuals to own guns. Yet just 11% want gun laws to be less strict than they are now, while 49% want stricter gun laws.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
Subscribe to the Week