73% of Americans agree with a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of individuals to own guns. Yet just 11% want gun laws to be less strict than they are now, while 49% want stricter gun laws.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
What caused the London riots? 5 theories
Subscribe to the Week