Companies including Best Buy, Coors Brewing, IBM, Lexis Nexis, Mercedes-Benz USA, will shared their experience and points of view on challenges that all businesses face. Attendees learned what it was about the nature of the CEO's role that shapes their thinking and how to translate these insights into practical ways to better communicate, connect and engage with the CEO.
The day culminated in a practical workshop to provide senior managers with specific tools to help them work more effectively with the C-suite.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week