ompanies including Best Buy, Coors Brewing, IBM, Lexis Nexis, Mercedes-Benz USA, will shared their experience and points of view on challenges that all businesses face. Attendees learned what it was about the nature of the CEO's role that shapes their thinking and how to translate these insights into practical ways to better communicate, connect and engage with the CEO.
The day culminated in a practical workshop to provide senior managers with specific tools to help them work more effectively with the C-suite.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week