ompanies including Best Buy, Coors Brewing, IBM, Lexis Nexis, Mercedes-Benz USA, will shared their experience and points of view on challenges that all businesses face. Attendees learned what it was about the nature of the CEO's role that shapes their thinking and how to translate these insights into practical ways to better communicate, connect and engage with the CEO.
The day culminated in a practical workshop to provide senior managers with specific tools to help them work more effectively with the C-suite.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week