Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen and fiancé Ilsa Fisher have postponed their wedding because Fisher hasn’t completed her studies for converting to Judaism, said the London Daily Mail. The couple, who had a daughter together last year, had planned to marry this summer, but Fisher wanted to return to her acting career rather than spend all her time on Torah studies. “Ilsa’s had to endure a lot of awkward moments with Sacha’s mother,” a source told the Mail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week