orat star Sacha Baron Cohen and fiancé Ilsa Fisher have postponed their wedding because Fisher hasn’t completed her studies for converting to Judaism, said the London Daily Mail. The couple, who had a daughter together last year, had planned to marry this summer, but Fisher wanted to return to her acting career rather than spend all her time on Torah studies. “Ilsa’s had to endure a lot of awkward moments with Sacha’s mother,” a source told the Mail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week