Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen and fiancé Ilsa Fisher have postponed their wedding because Fisher hasn’t completed her studies for converting to Judaism, said the London Daily Mail. The couple, who had a daughter together last year, had planned to marry this summer, but Fisher wanted to return to her acting career rather than spend all her time on Torah studies. “Ilsa’s had to endure a lot of awkward moments with Sacha’s mother,” a source told the Mail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Rise of the machines
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week