orat star Sacha Baron Cohen and fiancé Ilsa Fisher have postponed their wedding because Fisher hasn’t completed her studies for converting to Judaism, said the London Daily Mail. The couple, who had a daughter together last year, had planned to marry this summer, but Fisher wanted to return to her acting career rather than spend all her time on Torah studies. “Ilsa’s had to endure a lot of awkward moments with Sacha’s mother,” a source told the Mail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week