orat star Sacha Baron Cohen and fiancé Ilsa Fisher have postponed their wedding because Fisher hasn’t completed her studies for converting to Judaism, said the London Daily Mail. The couple, who had a daughter together last year, had planned to marry this summer, but Fisher wanted to return to her acting career rather than spend all her time on Torah studies. “Ilsa’s had to endure a lot of awkward moments with Sacha’s mother,” a source told the Mail.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Did God have a wife?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Battle in a blizzard
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week