We finally have proof that starlet Lindsay Lohan and designer/DJ Samantha Ronson are dating, said the site Times of the Internet. Daisy Lowe, who is Samantha's brother's girlfriend, said: "Their relationship is totally genuine. And they're just so sweet together."
Well duh, said the UK Mirror. Lohan "came out about the relationship earlier this month" and the two have been inseparable for the past five months. Plus, they've been photographed kissing and holding hands. Is there actually anyone who still thinks they're not a couple?
The pair "could tackle homophobia and empower other lesbian women—if they get political," said the UK Guardian in an editorial. But I doubt that they "are pondering these big questions. They're too busy enjoying the first flush of love. It's sweet. Long may it last."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week