We finally have proof that starlet Lindsay Lohan and designer/DJ Samantha Ronson are dating, said the site Times of the Internet. Daisy Lowe, who is Samantha's brother's girlfriend, said: "Their relationship is totally genuine. And they're just so sweet together."
Well duh, said the UK Mirror. Lohan "came out about the relationship earlier this month" and the two have been inseparable for the past five months. Plus, they've been photographed kissing and holding hands. Is there actually anyone who still thinks they're not a couple?
The pair "could tackle homophobia and empower other lesbian women—if they get political," said the UK Guardian in an editorial. But I doubt that they "are pondering these big questions. They're too busy enjoying the first flush of love. It's sweet. Long may it last."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
Subscribe to the Week