We finally have proof that starlet Lindsay Lohan and designer/DJ Samantha Ronson are dating, said the site Times of the Internet. Daisy Lowe, who is Samantha's brother's girlfriend, said: "Their relationship is totally genuine. And they're just so sweet together."
Well duh, said the UK Mirror. Lohan "came out about the relationship earlier this month" and the two have been inseparable for the past five months. Plus, they've been photographed kissing and holding hands. Is there actually anyone who still thinks they're not a couple?
The pair "could tackle homophobia and empower other lesbian women—if they get political," said the UK Guardian in an editorial. But I doubt that they "are pondering these big questions. They're too busy enjoying the first flush of love. It's sweet. Long may it last."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week