e finally have proof that starlet Lindsay Lohan and designer/DJ Samantha Ronson are dating, said the site Times of the Internet. Daisy Lowe, who is Samantha's brother's girlfriend, said: "Their relationship is totally genuine. And they're just so sweet together."
Well duh, said the UK Mirror. Lohan "came out about the relationship earlier this month" and the two have been inseparable for the past five months. Plus, they've been photographed kissing and holding hands. Is there actually anyone who still thinks they're not a couple?
The pair "could tackle homophobia and empower other lesbian women—if they get political," said the UK Guardian in an editorial. But I doubt that they "are pondering these big questions. They're too busy enjoying the first flush of love. It's sweet. Long may it last."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week