e finally have proof that starlet Lindsay Lohan and designer/DJ Samantha Ronson are dating, said the site Times of the Internet. Daisy Lowe, who is Samantha's brother's girlfriend, said: "Their relationship is totally genuine. And they're just so sweet together."
Well duh, said the UK Mirror. Lohan "came out about the relationship earlier this month" and the two have been inseparable for the past five months. Plus, they've been photographed kissing and holding hands. Is there actually anyone who still thinks they're not a couple?
The pair "could tackle homophobia and empower other lesbian women—if they get political," said the UK Guardian in an editorial. But I doubt that they "are pondering these big questions. They're too busy enjoying the first flush of love. It's sweet. Long may it last."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week