ahoo reached a deal with activist investor Carl Icanh that will give Icahn and two of his slate of directors a slot on Yahoo’s expanded 11-member board, along with eight current board members. In return, Icahn will not try to unseat the current board at Yahoo’s Aug. 1 shareholder meeting. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
Subscribe to the Week