ahoo reached a deal with activist investor Carl Icanh that will give Icahn and two of his slate of directors a slot on Yahoo’s expanded 11-member board, along with eight current board members. In return, Icahn will not try to unseat the current board at Yahoo’s Aug. 1 shareholder meeting. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Girls on Film: How Lovelace fails to tell the real story
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week