ahoo reached a deal with activist investor Carl Icanh that will give Icahn and two of his slate of directors a slot on Yahoo’s expanded 11-member board, along with eight current board members. In return, Icahn will not try to unseat the current board at Yahoo’s Aug. 1 shareholder meeting. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week