People are more willing to talk about their sex lives than about their finances. 81% said they are reluctant to talk about credit card debt with someone they recently met, compared with 78% who will not talk about intimate relationships and 58% who won’t discuss health problems.
Roper Public Affairs
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week