The outcome of former Peruvian president Alberto Fujimori trial for human rights violations will say a lot about Latin Americaâ€™s ability to bring repr
The outcome of former Peruvian president Alberto Fujimori trial for human rights violations will say a lot about Latin America’s ability to bring repressive leaders to justice.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How Wendy Davis became the Todd Akin of the 2014 midterms
Subscribe to the Week