he average national price for unleaded gas has fallen 12 cents in two weeks, to just below $4 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said. Lundberg attributed the decline to the falling price of crude oil. “It is good that we are a under 4 dollars a gallon,” said Trilby Lundberg. “But it is the drop of 12 cents that really counts.” Anchorage had the highest price in the survey, at $4.43 a gallon. (CNN) AAA said gas dropped another cent over the weekend, to $3.97 a gallon. (MarketWatch)
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- Battle in a blizzard
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week