he average national price for unleaded gas has fallen 12 cents in two weeks, to just below $4 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said. Lundberg attributed the decline to the falling price of crude oil. “It is good that we are a under 4 dollars a gallon,” said Trilby Lundberg. “But it is the drop of 12 cents that really counts.” Anchorage had the highest price in the survey, at $4.43 a gallon. (CNN) AAA said gas dropped another cent over the weekend, to $3.97 a gallon. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week