The average national price for unleaded gas has fallen 12 cents in two weeks, to just below $4 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said. Lundberg attributed the decline to the falling price of crude oil. “It is good that we are a under 4 dollars a gallon,” said Trilby Lundberg. “But it is the drop of 12 cents that really counts.” Anchorage had the highest price in the survey, at $4.43 a gallon. (CNN) AAA said gas dropped another cent over the weekend, to $3.97 a gallon. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Stop hating on cyclists
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week