We need superheroes who -- like Superman -- reflect our strengths, not our weaknesses. The same goes for presidential candidates.
We need superheroes who—like Superman—reflect our strengths, not our weaknesses. The same goes for presidential candidates.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week