The next president has an opportunity to stabilize Iraq. Surely he will want to assess progress on the groundâ€ť before locking into a strategy for his
The next president has an opportunity "to stabilize Iraq." Surely he will want to assess progress "on the ground” before locking into a strategy for his term.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week