Diabetes and obesity are serious problems, but turning South Los Angeles into a nanny state with a moratorium on new fast-food restaurants isnâ€™t the a
Diabetes and obesity are serious problems, but turning South Los Angeles into a nanny state with a moratorium on new fast-food restaurants isn’t the answer.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week