ondon West Hollywood
You have to like a hotel whose hospitality ambassador is an English bulldog, said Valli Herman in the Los Angeles Times. Even better, talented but foulmouthed British chef Gordon Ramsey runs the restaurant at London West Hollywood. Formerly known as the Wyndham Bel-Age, this swank, 200-room hotel on the Sunset Strip has “spacious, smart, and beautifully designed” suites, offers “innovative room service,” and is within walking distance of many entertainment venues. Sun worshipers can relax in the glassed-in rooftop pool. You can watch a movie on the high-definition, flat-screen TV while lounging in a bathtub “big enough for a lifetime supply of gin.”
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- Battle in a blizzard
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Did God have a wife?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week