ravelersjoy.com provides a “step-by-step process” to help newlyweds create a ‘honeymoon registry’ of expenses and activities, which friends and family can choose to pay for. Couples should expect to receive all funds “minus a 7.5 percent service fee.”
Sendusoff.com is easy for newlyweds and guests to use, if “somewhat dull” in appearance. Couples choose from categories such as “travel” and “lodging,” and then “itemize gifts” within the sections. There is a 7.5 percent service fee.
Honeymoonwishes.com features registries built around a “pre-developed list of activities.” Newlyweds can personalize them by adding a “wedding minisite, blog, and album.” The service fee is 7 percent.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week