ravelersjoy.com provides a “step-by-step process” to help newlyweds create a ‘honeymoon registry’ of expenses and activities, which friends and family can choose to pay for. Couples should expect to receive all funds “minus a 7.5 percent service fee.”
Sendusoff.com is easy for newlyweds and guests to use, if “somewhat dull” in appearance. Couples choose from categories such as “travel” and “lodging,” and then “itemize gifts” within the sections. There is a 7.5 percent service fee.
Honeymoonwishes.com features registries built around a “pre-developed list of activities.” Newlyweds can personalize them by adding a “wedding minisite, blog, and album.” The service fee is 7 percent.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week