ravelersjoy.com provides a “step-by-step process” to help newlyweds create a ‘honeymoon registry’ of expenses and activities, which friends and family can choose to pay for. Couples should expect to receive all funds “minus a 7.5 percent service fee.”
Sendusoff.com is easy for newlyweds and guests to use, if “somewhat dull” in appearance. Couples choose from categories such as “travel” and “lodging,” and then “itemize gifts” within the sections. There is a 7.5 percent service fee.
Honeymoonwishes.com features registries built around a “pre-developed list of activities.” Newlyweds can personalize them by adding a “wedding minisite, blog, and album.” The service fee is 7 percent.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
Subscribe to the Week