Travelersjoy.com provides a “step-by-step process” to help newlyweds create a ‘honeymoon registry’ of expenses and activities, which friends and family can choose to pay for. Couples should expect to receive all funds “minus a 7.5 percent service fee.”
Sendusoff.com is easy for newlyweds and guests to use, if “somewhat dull” in appearance. Couples choose from categories such as “travel” and “lodging,” and then “itemize gifts” within the sections. There is a 7.5 percent service fee.
Honeymoonwishes.com features registries built around a “pre-developed list of activities.” Newlyweds can personalize them by adding a “wedding minisite, blog, and album.” The service fee is 7 percent.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
Subscribe to the Week