ravelersjoy.com provides a “step-by-step process” to help newlyweds create a ‘honeymoon registry’ of expenses and activities, which friends and family can choose to pay for. Couples should expect to receive all funds “minus a 7.5 percent service fee.”
Sendusoff.com is easy for newlyweds and guests to use, if “somewhat dull” in appearance. Couples choose from categories such as “travel” and “lodging,” and then “itemize gifts” within the sections. There is a 7.5 percent service fee.
Honeymoonwishes.com features registries built around a “pre-developed list of activities.” Newlyweds can personalize them by adding a “wedding minisite, blog, and album.” The service fee is 7 percent.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week