Scoop’s beach blanket is what you wish every beach blanket could be: both a blanket and a towel. On one side of this “ingenious” design from the New York–based company is a chic batik print; on the other, a “thirsty towel you’ll flip for.” The versatile blanket is even “thin enough to use as a sarong.”
Price: $69 Contact: Scoopnyc.com
Source: O magazine
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week