coop’s beach blanket is what you wish every beach blanket could be: both a blanket and a towel. On one side of this “ingenious” design from the New York–based company is a chic batik print; on the other, a “thirsty towel you’ll flip for.” The versatile blanket is even “thin enough to use as a sarong.”
Price: $69 Contact: Scoopnyc.com
Source: O magazine
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week