Scoop’s beach blanket is what you wish every beach blanket could be: both a blanket and a towel. On one side of this “ingenious” design from the New York–based company is a chic batik print; on the other, a “thirsty towel you’ll flip for.” The versatile blanket is even “thin enough to use as a sarong.”
Price: $69 Contact: Scoopnyc.com
Source: O magazine
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why I choose not to be rich
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
Subscribe to the Week