Scoop’s beach blanket is what you wish every beach blanket could be: both a blanket and a towel. On one side of this “ingenious” design from the New York–based company is a chic batik print; on the other, a “thirsty towel you’ll flip for.” The versatile blanket is even “thin enough to use as a sarong.”
Price: $69 Contact: Scoopnyc.com
Source: O magazine
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- 13 deliciously garlicky dishes for summer
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week