"The race issue is clearly not going away," mainly because some white voters lie when they tell pollsters they'll back a black candidate.
"The race issue is clearly not going away," because some white voters are lying when they tell pollsters they'll back a black candidate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week