The stereotypes about Republican and Democratic first ladies have more to do with style -- and whether they bake cookies -- than substance.
The stereotypes about Republican and Democratic first ladies have more to do with style—and whether they bake cookies—than substance.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week