redit to the Caribbean
The Turks & Caicos Club offers guests an airfare credit of up to $1,000 for guests who book by Aug. 31. Five-night minimum stay. Prices start at $495 per double, plus taxes.
Through Sept. 10, stay at the Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Ludlow, Vt., and receive a $145 hotel credit toward spa services, meals, and extras. Prices for a two-room suite start at $99.
From Sept. 5 through Oct. 29, Central Holidays will throw in a one-week car rental from Hertz with round-trip flights to Florence and Pisa. Prices start at $615 from New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week