Credit to the Caribbean
The Turks & Caicos Club offers guests an airfare credit of up to $1,000 for guests who book by Aug. 31. Five-night minimum stay. Prices start at $495 per double, plus taxes.
Through Sept. 10, stay at the Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Ludlow, Vt., and receive a $145 hotel credit toward spa services, meals, and extras. Prices for a two-room suite start at $99.
From Sept. 5 through Oct. 29, Central Holidays will throw in a one-week car rental from Hertz with round-trip flights to Florence and Pisa. Prices start at $615 from New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Stop calling the GOP the party of new ideas
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
Subscribe to the Week