Credit to the Caribbean
The Turks & Caicos Club offers guests an airfare credit of up to $1,000 for guests who book by Aug. 31. Five-night minimum stay. Prices start at $495 per double, plus taxes.
Through Sept. 10, stay at the Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Ludlow, Vt., and receive a $145 hotel credit toward spa services, meals, and extras. Prices for a two-room suite start at $99.
From Sept. 5 through Oct. 29, Central Holidays will throw in a one-week car rental from Hertz with round-trip flights to Florence and Pisa. Prices start at $615 from New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week