Credit to the Caribbean
The Turks & Caicos Club offers guests an airfare credit of up to $1,000 for guests who book by Aug. 31. Five-night minimum stay. Prices start at $495 per double, plus taxes.
Through Sept. 10, stay at the Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Ludlow, Vt., and receive a $145 hotel credit toward spa services, meals, and extras. Prices for a two-room suite start at $99.
From Sept. 5 through Oct. 29, Central Holidays will throw in a one-week car rental from Hertz with round-trip flights to Florence and Pisa. Prices start at $615 from New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week