The Flying Carpet “redefines what we think of as a carpet and a sofa.” Connect its movable wool wedges, and this “comfortable and amusing” piece will magically transform your floor into a “three-dimensional space in which to sit, stretch, and relax.”
Price: $1,373 Contact: www.emilianadesign.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week