The Flying Carpet “redefines what we think of as a carpet and a sofa.” Connect its movable wool wedges, and this “comfortable and amusing” piece will magically transform your floor into a “three-dimensional space in which to sit, stretch, and relax.”
Price: $1,373 Contact: www.emilianadesign.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week