The Flying Carpet “redefines what we think of as a carpet and a sofa.” Connect its movable wool wedges, and this “comfortable and amusing” piece will magically transform your floor into a “three-dimensional space in which to sit, stretch, and relax.”
Price: $1,373 Contact: www.emilianadesign.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week