he Flying Carpet “redefines what we think of as a carpet and a sofa.” Connect its movable wool wedges, and this “comfortable and amusing” piece will magically transform your floor into a “three-dimensional space in which to sit, stretch, and relax.”
Price: $1,373 Contact: www.emilianadesign.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- Art is not a justification for discrimination
Subscribe to the Week