indsay Lohan last week told Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton to stay out of her personal life, after Bratton joked that the paparazzi had stopped paying attention to the actress now that she has “gone gay.” Tabloids have been speculating for months that Lohan is dating DJ Samantha Ronson, but the pair have not confirmed a romantic relationship. Bratton said he is a proponent of gay rights and meant no disrespect, but Lohan called his remarks “inappropriate.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week