hen track-and-field athletes set new world records at the Olympics or other major competitions, 35% of Americans say they suspect that the winners used performance-enhancing drugs. Of all Olympic athletes, sports fans are more suspicious of weight lifters, runners, cyclists, and gymnasts.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
Subscribe to the Week