ichard Dreyfuss last week sued his father and uncle for refusing to repay an $870,000 loan from 1984. The 60-year-old actor says he lent his relatives the money to bail them out of a bad real estate deal and hasn’t seen a penny since. Dreyfuss charged his father and uncle with “fraud” and is demanding his money back with interest and punitive damages.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- China's massive pollution problem
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week