Chopper to JFK
For first-class and unrestricted economy purchase through Aug. 29, Delta Airlines is offering domestic travelers free helicopter shuttle service to John F. Kennedy Airport. Departs from Wall Street or Midtown. Contact: Delta.com
Latin American adventure
LatinEscape’s eight-day tours of Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, and Iguazu Falls start at $1,359 per person. Includes breakfasts, hotels, and round-trip airfare from Miami, New York, or Los Angeles. Depart before Dec. 10. Contact: LatinEscapes.com
Más in Madrid
Through Jan. 6, stay three nights at the ME Madrid Hotel and receive breakfasts, a bottle of Cava, and 50 percent off dinner for two at the hotel’s Midnight Rose Restaurant. Prices start at $196 per double.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week