This brightly colored, stylish perch comes in red, green, and yellow.
Price: $17.95 Contact: Bibelotshops.com
Source: Every Day With Rachael Ray
“Chickadees will surely flock” to this cheery pavilion. Filled with tea lights, it can double as a lantern.
Price: $48 Contact: Conranusa.com
Source: O at Home
Lunchbox by Perch!
This ceramic model comes with an opening large enough for birds of all sizes and a choice of light blue, brown, or orange nylon ribbon from which to hang it.
Price: $84 Contact: Branchhome.com
Home Bazaar’s Summer Palace
With two feeding trays, this “elaborately carved” Asian-style pagoda offers deluxe accommodations.
Price: $185 Contact: Factorydirect2you.com
For a “rustic” cabin feel, try this combination birdhouse/planter, created by Dutch designer Rian de Schaaf.
Price: $750 Contact: Conranusa.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week