This brightly colored, stylish perch comes in red, green, and yellow.
Price: $17.95 Contact: Bibelotshops.com
Source: Every Day With Rachael Ray
“Chickadees will surely flock” to this cheery pavilion. Filled with tea lights, it can double as a lantern.
Price: $48 Contact: Conranusa.com
Source: O at Home
Lunchbox by Perch!
This ceramic model comes with an opening large enough for birds of all sizes and a choice of light blue, brown, or orange nylon ribbon from which to hang it.
Price: $84 Contact: Branchhome.com
Home Bazaar’s Summer Palace
With two feeding trays, this “elaborately carved” Asian-style pagoda offers deluxe accommodations.
Price: $185 Contact: Factorydirect2you.com
For a “rustic” cabin feel, try this combination birdhouse/planter, created by Dutch designer Rian de Schaaf.
Price: $750 Contact: Conranusa.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week