This brightly colored, stylish perch comes in red, green, and yellow.
Price: $17.95 Contact: Bibelotshops.com
Source: Every Day With Rachael Ray
“Chickadees will surely flock” to this cheery pavilion. Filled with tea lights, it can double as a lantern.
Price: $48 Contact: Conranusa.com
Source: O at Home
Lunchbox by Perch!
This ceramic model comes with an opening large enough for birds of all sizes and a choice of light blue, brown, or orange nylon ribbon from which to hang it.
Price: $84 Contact: Branchhome.com
Home Bazaar’s Summer Palace
With two feeding trays, this “elaborately carved” Asian-style pagoda offers deluxe accommodations.
Price: $185 Contact: Factorydirect2you.com
For a “rustic” cabin feel, try this combination birdhouse/planter, created by Dutch designer Rian de Schaaf.
Price: $750 Contact: Conranusa.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week