This brightly colored, stylish perch comes in red, green, and yellow.
Price: $17.95 Contact: Bibelotshops.com
Source: Every Day With Rachael Ray
“Chickadees will surely flock” to this cheery pavilion. Filled with tea lights, it can double as a lantern.
Price: $48 Contact: Conranusa.com
Source: O at Home
Lunchbox by Perch!
This ceramic model comes with an opening large enough for birds of all sizes and a choice of light blue, brown, or orange nylon ribbon from which to hang it.
Price: $84 Contact: Branchhome.com
Home Bazaar’s Summer Palace
With two feeding trays, this “elaborately carved” Asian-style pagoda offers deluxe accommodations.
Price: $185 Contact: Factorydirect2you.com
For a “rustic” cabin feel, try this combination birdhouse/planter, created by Dutch designer Rian de Schaaf.
Price: $750 Contact: Conranusa.com
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- The Idina Menzel-Taye Diggs split, and 5 other break-ups that hurt us more than it hurt them
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week