Men and women agree that women are more honest, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. But men still get a significant edge as leaders—and from both genders. 69% of all respondents said men and women made equally strong leaders. But only 6% said women made better leaders while 21% said men did. Men and women held those views almost equally.
Princeton Survey Research
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Britain has basically decriminalized internet piracy. The U.S. should, too.
Subscribe to the Week