en and women agree that women are more honest, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. But men still get a significant edge as leaders—and from both genders. 69% of all respondents said men and women made equally strong leaders. But only 6% said women made better leaders while 21% said men did. Men and women held those views almost equally.
Princeton Survey Research
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
Subscribe to the Week