Men and women agree that women are more honest, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. But men still get a significant edge as leaders—and from both genders. 69% of all respondents said men and women made equally strong leaders. But only 6% said women made better leaders while 21% said men did. Men and women held those views almost equally.
Princeton Survey Research
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week