America has its first black presidential nominee, but that doesnâ€™t mean the fight for civil rights has been won.
America has its first black presidential nominee, but that doesn’t mean the fight for civil rights has been won.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
Subscribe to the Week