Through Sept. 30, stay at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa on Ka’anapli Beach for $249 a night. The hotel was voted Best Pacific Island Resort by Condé Nast Traveler in 2006.
Discounts Down Under
The first 100 bookings for TravelScene’s eight-day Melbourne and Sydney package will receive $500 Australian dollars. Prices start at $1,879 including airfare from select U.S. cities. Book by Oct. 31.
Go loco for Mexico
Travel by Jen is discounting a four-night package to the Riviera Maya and Cancún. Offer includes accommodations, meals, and airfare from selected cities. Prices start at $499 per person for travel by Sept. 28.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week