Grilling out can be a shootout if you’re armed with the Condiment Gun. Modeled after a cartoon six-shooter, it “fires ketchup and mustard on your burger”—or, even better, directly “in your mouth.” Fill
the two cartridges with your favorite toppings, aim, and blast away.
Price: $29.95 Contact: Firebox.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week