Grilling out can be a shootout if you’re armed with the Condiment Gun. Modeled after a cartoon six-shooter, it “fires ketchup and mustard on your burger”—or, even better, directly “in your mouth.” Fill
the two cartridges with your favorite toppings, aim, and blast away.
Price: $29.95 Contact: Firebox.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week