rilling out can be a shootout if you’re armed with the Condiment Gun. Modeled after a cartoon six-shooter, it “fires ketchup and mustard on your burger”—or, even better, directly “in your mouth.” Fill
the two cartridges with your favorite toppings, aim, and blast away.
Price: $29.95 Contact: Firebox.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What liberals get wrong about having kids
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week