rilling out can be a shootout if you’re armed with the Condiment Gun. Modeled after a cartoon six-shooter, it “fires ketchup and mustard on your burger”—or, even better, directly “in your mouth.” Fill
the two cartridges with your favorite toppings, aim, and blast away.
Price: $29.95 Contact: Firebox.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week