Grilling out can be a shootout if you’re armed with the Condiment Gun. Modeled after a cartoon six-shooter, it “fires ketchup and mustard on your burger”—or, even better, directly “in your mouth.” Fill
the two cartridges with your favorite toppings, aim, and blast away.
Price: $29.95 Contact: Firebox.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week