lton John and Lily Allen both have reputations for “hell-raising,” said Richard Simpson in the Mail Online, so it’s not surprising that they fought onstage when they co-hosted the GQ Men of the Year Awards on Tuesday.
But it’s time for Allen to “grow up and start taking responsibility as a role model,” said the blog Think Fashion. At least Elton John was smart enough to take the “high road as his sidekick boozed on champagne” all night.
Elton John wasn’t that smart, said the blog Fametastic. After all, he did suggest to the crowd that he and Allen “both used cocaine.”
But “you gotta love Lily Allen,” said the blog Hollyscoop. At least she knows “she’s a mess and she’s proud of it!”
(Watch footage of the exchange on YouTube)
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- The secrets of happy families
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Is the rent really too damn high?
Subscribe to the Week