60% of registered voters said they would support an openly gay candidate for president.
52% of Americans believe the legal drinking age should remain 21, while 31% agree with a group of college presidents who recently issued a call for the drinking age to be lowered to 18.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week