adke watering can
This copper pot—modeled on a 1950s-vintage design—will develop a soft patina when exposed to the elements.
Price: $36 Contact: Smithandhawken.com
Indoor Pour & Store
The spout pivots for “spot-on pouring and easy storage,” and the ergonomic handle provides a “nonslip grip.” Available in blue, yellow, orange, and green.
Price: $15 Contact: Oxo.com
Source: Real Simple
With a whimsical pop sensibility, this can is anything but garden-variety.
Price: $79.99 Contact: Nova68.com
Haws plastic watering can
This sturdy garden companion comes in two sizes and has grips on both the handle and the cross stem, ensuring a balanced pour.
Price: $37.99 for the large, $13.99 for the small
Source: The New York Times
Lounge watering can
The “angled spout” of Metz & Kindler’s sleek, stainless-steel model makes it easy to “reach all your potted plants.”
Price: $98 Contact: Momastore.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week