adke watering can
This copper pot—modeled on a 1950s-vintage design—will develop a soft patina when exposed to the elements.
Price: $36 Contact: Smithandhawken.com
Indoor Pour & Store
The spout pivots for “spot-on pouring and easy storage,” and the ergonomic handle provides a “nonslip grip.” Available in blue, yellow, orange, and green.
Price: $15 Contact: Oxo.com
Source: Real Simple
With a whimsical pop sensibility, this can is anything but garden-variety.
Price: $79.99 Contact: Nova68.com
Haws plastic watering can
This sturdy garden companion comes in two sizes and has grips on both the handle and the cross stem, ensuring a balanced pour.
Price: $37.99 for the large, $13.99 for the small
Source: The New York Times
Lounge watering can
The “angled spout” of Metz & Kindler’s sleek, stainless-steel model makes it easy to “reach all your potted plants.”
Price: $98 Contact: Momastore.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
- Marco Rubio wants his conservative cred back
Subscribe to the Week