veryone has fallen victim to the sock that’s mysteriously disappeared in the dryer. Throx—socks sold in threes—makes sure your poor, mateless stocking will always find a match. The patterns may be garish, but at least your feet will be warm.
Price: $12 Contact: Throx.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week