Everyone has fallen victim to the sock that’s mysteriously disappeared in the dryer. Throx—socks sold in threes—makes sure your poor, mateless stocking will always find a match. The patterns may be garish, but at least your feet will be warm.
Price: $12 Contact: Throx.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
Subscribe to the Week