he price of gas has finally gotten too high for Sean “Diddy” Combs. The music mogul announced on YouTube that he is grounding his private jet, which was costing him $200,000 per trip. “I’m actually flying commercial,” said Diddy. “I’m at the gate right now. This is really happening.” Diddy added that if any of his fans in Saudi Arabia “could please send me some oil for my jet, I would truly appreciate it.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
Subscribe to the Week