he price of gas has finally gotten too high for Sean “Diddy” Combs. The music mogul announced on YouTube that he is grounding his private jet, which was costing him $200,000 per trip. “I’m actually flying commercial,” said Diddy. “I’m at the gate right now. This is really happening.” Diddy added that if any of his fans in Saudi Arabia “could please send me some oil for my jet, I would truly appreciate it.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- The case for killing law school
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
Subscribe to the Week