David Duchovny has checked himself into rehab for sex addiction. The 48-year-old X-Files star, who plays a sex-obsessed writer on Californication, has a long-standing problem with Internet pornography, said Foxnews.com, but has not cheated on his wife, actress Téa Leoni. “It’s news to me,” said Duchovny’s friend Matt Dearborn. “He didn’t seem any more or less horny than anyone I worked with.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week