David Duchovny has checked himself into rehab for sex addiction. The 48-year-old X-Files star, who plays a sex-obsessed writer on Californication, has a long-standing problem with Internet pornography, said Foxnews.com, but has not cheated on his wife, actress Téa Leoni. “It’s news to me,” said Duchovny’s friend Matt Dearborn. “He didn’t seem any more or less horny than anyone I worked with.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How names influence our destinies
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How to be funny: the 6 essential ingredients to humor
Subscribe to the Week