James Gandolfini married former model Deborah Lin in her hometown of Honolulu last week. Gandolfini’s 8-year-old son from his first marriage served as best man for the 20-minute ceremony. The bride walked down the aisle to the “Hawaiian Wedding Song.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week