James Gandolfini married former model Deborah Lin in her hometown of Honolulu last week. Gandolfini’s 8-year-old son from his first marriage served as best man for the 20-minute ceremony. The bride walked down the aisle to the “Hawaiian Wedding Song.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week