ichael Dell bought $100 million in shares of his own company, Dell Inc., last week, after Dell’s stock dropped sharply following a worse-than-expected earnings report. (Bloomberg)
- The Black Death is back
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Why Texas just became 2014's biggest sideshow
Subscribe to the Week