Dancing to Argentina
Stay three nights at the Hilton Buenos Aires during the World Tango Championships and receive a tango lesson and an evening at a tango club. Through Oct. 1. Nightly rate starts at $299.
Globus Journeys’ guided tours of Japan and China include visits to Tokyo, Kyoto, Shanghai, and Beijing, and travel by bullet train. Prices start at $6,369, including hotels, airfare from U.S., and some meals. Book by Sept. 30.
Through Oct. 30, stay one weekend night at Bernardus Lodge in Monterey, Calif., and receive two VIP wine-tasting passes to Bernardus Winery, as well as two 50-minute spa treatments. Rates start at $475.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week