Dancing to Argentina
Stay three nights at the Hilton Buenos Aires during the World Tango Championships and receive a tango lesson and an evening at a tango club. Through Oct. 1. Nightly rate starts at $299.
Globus Journeys’ guided tours of Japan and China include visits to Tokyo, Kyoto, Shanghai, and Beijing, and travel by bullet train. Prices start at $6,369, including hotels, airfare from U.S., and some meals. Book by Sept. 30.
Through Oct. 30, stay one weekend night at Bernardus Lodge in Monterey, Calif., and receive two VIP wine-tasting passes to Bernardus Winery, as well as two 50-minute spa treatments. Rates start at $475.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week