Dancing to Argentina
Stay three nights at the Hilton Buenos Aires during the World Tango Championships and receive a tango lesson and an evening at a tango club. Through Oct. 1. Nightly rate starts at $299.
Globus Journeys’ guided tours of Japan and China include visits to Tokyo, Kyoto, Shanghai, and Beijing, and travel by bullet train. Prices start at $6,369, including hotels, airfare from U.S., and some meals. Book by Sept. 30.
Through Oct. 30, stay one weekend night at Bernardus Lodge in Monterey, Calif., and receive two VIP wine-tasting passes to Bernardus Winery, as well as two 50-minute spa treatments. Rates start at $475.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why I choose not to be rich
Subscribe to the Week