Dancing to Argentina
Stay three nights at the Hilton Buenos Aires during the World Tango Championships and receive a tango lesson and an evening at a tango club. Through Oct. 1. Nightly rate starts at $299.
Globus Journeys’ guided tours of Japan and China include visits to Tokyo, Kyoto, Shanghai, and Beijing, and travel by bullet train. Prices start at $6,369, including hotels, airfare from U.S., and some meals. Book by Sept. 30.
Through Oct. 30, stay one weekend night at Bernardus Lodge in Monterey, Calif., and receive two VIP wine-tasting passes to Bernardus Winery, as well as two 50-minute spa treatments. Rates start at $475.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
Subscribe to the Week