ancing to Argentina
Stay three nights at the Hilton Buenos Aires during the World Tango Championships and receive a tango lesson and an evening at a tango club. Through Oct. 1. Nightly rate starts at $299.
Globus Journeys’ guided tours of Japan and China include visits to Tokyo, Kyoto, Shanghai, and Beijing, and travel by bullet train. Prices start at $6,369, including hotels, airfare from U.S., and some meals. Book by Sept. 30.
Through Oct. 30, stay one weekend night at Bernardus Lodge in Monterey, Calif., and receive two VIP wine-tasting passes to Bernardus Winery, as well as two 50-minute spa treatments. Rates start at $475.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
Subscribe to the Week