lympic medalist Dara Torres, 41, modeled two outfits at New York Fashion Week this week. “Swimming in the Olympics is much more nerve-wracking,” said Torres, who showed off designs by Charles Nolan. She admitted, however, that she was worried about staying upright on the runway. “I’m not used to wearing heels,” she said. “I wear flats and flip-flops all the time.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week