lympic medalist Dara Torres, 41, modeled two outfits at New York Fashion Week this week. “Swimming in the Olympics is much more nerve-wracking,” said Torres, who showed off designs by Charles Nolan. She admitted, however, that she was worried about staying upright on the runway. “I’m not used to wearing heels,” she said. “I wear flats and flip-flops all the time.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week