Former child star Gary Coleman is under investigation for allegedly hitting a man with his truck outside a Utah bowling alley. Police say Coleman may have become angry after Colt Rushton, 24, refused to stop snapping pictures of Coleman and his wife. Coleman was arrested in 1999 for punching an autograph-seeker. There are “indications” that alcohol was involved in the latest incident, said police Lt. Bill Wright.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week