Former child star Gary Coleman is under investigation for allegedly hitting a man with his truck outside a Utah bowling alley. Police say Coleman may have become angry after Colt Rushton, 24, refused to stop snapping pictures of Coleman and his wife. Coleman was arrested in 1999 for punching an autograph-seeker. There are “indications” that alcohol was involved in the latest incident, said police Lt. Bill Wright.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
Subscribe to the Week