Former child star Gary Coleman is under investigation for allegedly hitting a man with his truck outside a Utah bowling alley. Police say Coleman may have become angry after Colt Rushton, 24, refused to stop snapping pictures of Coleman and his wife. Coleman was arrested in 1999 for punching an autograph-seeker. There are “indications” that alcohol was involved in the latest incident, said police Lt. Bill Wright.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week