Former child star Gary Coleman is under investigation for allegedly hitting a man with his truck outside a Utah bowling alley. Police say Coleman may have become angry after Colt Rushton, 24, refused to stop snapping pictures of Coleman and his wife. Coleman was arrested in 1999 for punching an autograph-seeker. There are “indications” that alcohol was involved in the latest incident, said police Lt. Bill Wright.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week