It looks like Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson might be tying the knot, said the blog Holy Moly! While DJing recently at Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, rumor has it Ronson announced her engagement to the pop starlet to clubbers in the audience. Not too surprising—Lindsay has “hinted” about wanting to marry Ronson in the past.
“We just love it when foreign newspapers claim to know all about American celebs,” said Josh Gillin in the St. Petersburg Times online, “presumably because libel laws there are different than they are here.” Yeah, OK, “we'll start shopping the registry now”—we hear Sam and Lindsay “want more Ikea furniture.”
True, this report is coming from the Sun, said Julie Gordon in amNewYork online, so take it with a grain of salt. But the couple was holding hands and “gallivanting around NYC very publicly this past week;” they have “matching tattoos;” and Lohan recently revealed that “she’s Looking to buy a house ‘with someone.’”
Well, I hope it is true, said the blog Seriously OMG. “Sam has been really good to Lindsay” and they look “so happy” together—here’s wishing them the best!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week