“You may want to steer clear of Megan Fox and her libido,” said Peter Gicas in E! Online, “at least if you're a mountain ox.” In the October issue of GQ, the 22-year-old Transformers star discusses her “brief romance at 18 with a female stripper named Nikita,” and admits that she finds actress Olivia Wilde “‘so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.’” But Fox “insists she's not a lesbian.” Huh?
“Megan Fox knows what side her bread is buttered on and takes total advantage of it,” said Hollywood Back Wash. While many “young Hollywood starlets say they don’t want to get typecast as ‘the hot girl,’” Fox knows that she plays that role better than most. “Smart girl."
I just “still can't believe one of the hottest girls on the entire planet” is engaged to Brian Austin Green, a/k/a “David Silver” from the original Beverly Hills 90210, said Pop Bytes. She could have any guy she wants, and she picks him? I guess I’ll have to live with the fact that “she's totally off the market . . . at least for now!”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
Subscribe to the Week