As the original rationales for picking Sarah Palin melt away, McCainâ€™s No. 2 looks more like Dan Quayle every day.
As the original rationales for picking Sarah Palin melt away, McCain’s No. 2 looks more like Dan Quayle every day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- How to save Meet the Press
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week