ow Jones & Co. said that Kraft Foods will replace AIG in the Dow Jones Industrial Average starting Monday. AIG will not be replaced in the 30-company index by another financial firm, Dow Jones said, due to “extremely unsettled conditions.” Kraft will be the only food company in the index. (The New York Times)
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The Black Death is back
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week