ew Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is talking up actor Val Kilmer as his successor. Kilmer hinted that he might run for the office in 2010. “I like the idea,” said Richardson, whose term ends in two years. “Val Kilmer is a New Mexican, he was Batman.” Richardson added, “I don’t know how serious he is, but you know if he jumps in a race he’s got name ID, so it can’t be discounted.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- How moderns celebrate Good Friday and Easter
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week