ew Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is talking up actor Val Kilmer as his successor. Kilmer hinted that he might run for the office in 2010. “I like the idea,” said Richardson, whose term ends in two years. “Val Kilmer is a New Mexican, he was Batman.” Richardson added, “I don’t know how serious he is, but you know if he jumps in a race he’s got name ID, so it can’t be discounted.”
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The last racial taboo
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week