ayaking is supposed to be about the “solo experience of piloting your own boat” through uncharted waters. Getting your kayak to those waters, however, can be a hassle. The “fully portable” Edisto can be “put together and taken apart with relative ease.” Both kayak and paddle fold up and “fit neatly into two compact bags.”
Price: Starting from $1,795 Contact: Folbot.com
Source: Town & Country
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
Subscribe to the Week