ayaking is supposed to be about the “solo experience of piloting your own boat” through uncharted waters. Getting your kayak to those waters, however, can be a hassle. The “fully portable” Edisto can be “put together and taken apart with relative ease.” Both kayak and paddle fold up and “fit neatly into two compact bags.”
Price: Starting from $1,795 Contact: Folbot.com
Source: Town & Country
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What Pope John Paul II could have learned from Sinead O'Connor
- Why cutting the government doesn't make it more efficient
Subscribe to the Week