ayaking is supposed to be about the “solo experience of piloting your own boat” through uncharted waters. Getting your kayak to those waters, however, can be a hassle. The “fully portable” Edisto can be “put together and taken apart with relative ease.” Both kayak and paddle fold up and “fit neatly into two compact bags.”
Price: Starting from $1,795 Contact: Folbot.com
Source: Town & Country
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
Subscribe to the Week