Kayaking is supposed to be about the “solo experience of piloting your own boat” through uncharted waters. Getting your kayak to those waters, however, can be a hassle. The “fully portable” Edisto can be “put together and taken apart with relative ease.” Both kayak and paddle fold up and “fit neatly into two compact bags.”
Price: Starting from $1,795 Contact: Folbot.com
Source: Town & Country
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week