A regal New Year’s
The Cunard Line’s Queen Mary 2 sails from Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 19 for a 15-night round-trip cruise through the Caribbean. Discounted rates start at $1,873, plus fees and surcharges.
Skiing in Austria
Ski Europe is offering six nights in Innsbruck, Austria, at the three-star Hotel Tautermann. Three dates available January through March. Prices include airfare from New York and start at $749, plus taxes and fees.
Hurrah for Handel
A 14-day cruise celebrating Georg Freidrich Handel 250 years after his death departs Hamburg May 21, with stops in Britain and Belgium. The $5,965 price includes airfare from Washington, D.C.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week