A regal New Year’s
The Cunard Line’s Queen Mary 2 sails from Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 19 for a 15-night round-trip cruise through the Caribbean. Discounted rates start at $1,873, plus fees and surcharges.
Skiing in Austria
Ski Europe is offering six nights in Innsbruck, Austria, at the three-star Hotel Tautermann. Three dates available January through March. Prices include airfare from New York and start at $749, plus taxes and fees.
Hurrah for Handel
A 14-day cruise celebrating Georg Freidrich Handel 250 years after his death departs Hamburg May 21, with stops in Britain and Belgium. The $5,965 price includes airfare from Washington, D.C.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
Subscribe to the Week