A regal New Year’s
The Cunard Line’s Queen Mary 2 sails from Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 19 for a 15-night round-trip cruise through the Caribbean. Discounted rates start at $1,873, plus fees and surcharges.
Skiing in Austria
Ski Europe is offering six nights in Innsbruck, Austria, at the three-star Hotel Tautermann. Three dates available January through March. Prices include airfare from New York and start at $749, plus taxes and fees.
Hurrah for Handel
A 14-day cruise celebrating Georg Freidrich Handel 250 years after his death departs Hamburg May 21, with stops in Britain and Belgium. The $5,965 price includes airfare from Washington, D.C.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 28, 2014
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week