It appears that Casey Aldridge is “not too bright, y’all,” said Pink is the New Blog. Aldridge, the father of Jamie Lynn Spears’ baby, dropped off photos—which included a shot of Spears breastfeeding their daughter, Maddie—at a Wal-Mart to be developed. Now, big surprise, someone has made copies of the photos and is trying to sell them.
This is “just another day in the life” of the always-“classy” Spears family, said Jossip. And who else but “Spears’ baby daddy” would want to have pictures of Jamie Lynn breastfeeding? Regardless, whoever stole the photos could face prison for, among other things, “peddling pornography.”
“What a terrible violation of privacy!” said I’m Not Obsessed. I “feel really bad” for the Spears family. But couldn’t they “just buy a printer and print out their family photos” at home?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week