It appears that Casey Aldridge is “not too bright, y’all,” said Pink is the New Blog. Aldridge, the father of Jamie Lynn Spears’ baby, dropped off photos—which included a shot of Spears breastfeeding their daughter, Maddie—at a Wal-Mart to be developed. Now, big surprise, someone has made copies of the photos and is trying to sell them.
This is “just another day in the life” of the always-“classy” Spears family, said Jossip. And who else but “Spears’ baby daddy” would want to have pictures of Jamie Lynn breastfeeding? Regardless, whoever stole the photos could face prison for, among other things, “peddling pornography.”
“What a terrible violation of privacy!” said I’m Not Obsessed. I “feel really bad” for the Spears family. But couldn’t they “just buy a printer and print out their family photos” at home?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week