t appears that Casey Aldridge is “not too bright, y’all,” said Pink is the New Blog. Aldridge, the father of Jamie Lynn Spears’ baby, dropped off photos—which included a shot of Spears breastfeeding their daughter, Maddie—at a Wal-Mart to be developed. Now, big surprise, someone has made copies of the photos and is trying to sell them.
This is “just another day in the life” of the always-“classy” Spears family, said Jossip. And who else but “Spears’ baby daddy” would want to have pictures of Jamie Lynn breastfeeding? Regardless, whoever stole the photos could face prison for, among other things, “peddling pornography.”
“What a terrible violation of privacy!” said I’m Not Obsessed. I “feel really bad” for the Spears family. But couldn’t they “just buy a printer and print out their family photos” at home?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week