It appears that Casey Aldridge is “not too bright, y’all,” said Pink is the New Blog. Aldridge, the father of Jamie Lynn Spears’ baby, dropped off photos—which included a shot of Spears breastfeeding their daughter, Maddie—at a Wal-Mart to be developed. Now, big surprise, someone has made copies of the photos and is trying to sell them.
This is “just another day in the life” of the always-“classy” Spears family, said Jossip. And who else but “Spears’ baby daddy” would want to have pictures of Jamie Lynn breastfeeding? Regardless, whoever stole the photos could face prison for, among other things, “peddling pornography.”
“What a terrible violation of privacy!” said I’m Not Obsessed. I “feel really bad” for the Spears family. But couldn’t they “just buy a printer and print out their family photos” at home?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week