Aging pop star George Michael was arrested on drug charges again last week. This time, the 45-year-old Michael was busted in a public bathroom in London for possession of crack and marijuana. “I want to apologize to my fans for screwing up again,” said Michael. “And to say sorry to everybody else, just for boring them.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week