Aging pop star George Michael was arrested on drug charges again last week. This time, the 45-year-old Michael was busted in a public bathroom in London for possession of crack and marijuana. “I want to apologize to my fans for screwing up again,” said Michael. “And to say sorry to everybody else, just for boring them.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
Subscribe to the Week