Heather Locklear was arrested this week on charges of driving under the influence after police said the 47-year-old actress was driving erratically while leaving a parking lot. A witness told police that Locklear “was revving her engine loudly, and backed over a pair of sunglasses several times,” said a California Highway Patrol spokesman. Officers found her nearby, parked in the middle of a highway. Police said Locklear appeared to be “under the influence of prescription medication.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week