Heather Locklear was arrested this week on charges of driving under the influence after police said the 47-year-old actress was driving erratically while leaving a parking lot. A witness told police that Locklear “was revving her engine loudly, and backed over a pair of sunglasses several times,” said a California Highway Patrol spokesman. Officers found her nearby, parked in the middle of a highway. Police said Locklear appeared to be “under the influence of prescription medication.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week