Heather Locklear was arrested this week on charges of driving under the influence after police said the 47-year-old actress was driving erratically while leaving a parking lot. A witness told police that Locklear “was revving her engine loudly, and backed over a pair of sunglasses several times,” said a California Highway Patrol spokesman. Officers found her nearby, parked in the middle of a highway. Police said Locklear appeared to be “under the influence of prescription medication.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to buy an engagement ring — a man's guide
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
Subscribe to the Week