Adnan Ghalib, the paparazzo who dated Britney Spears during her long downward spiral, is peddling a two-hour sex tape of the singer, in which she performs wearing nothing but a pink wig. Ghalib said he’s open to “the best offer,” but is too much of a gentleman to reveal any embarrassing information about his ex. “I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week