Adnan Ghalib, the paparazzo who dated Britney Spears during her long downward spiral, is peddling a two-hour sex tape of the singer, in which she performs wearing nothing but a pink wig. Ghalib said he’s open to “the best offer,” but is too much of a gentleman to reveal any embarrassing information about his ex. “I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week