Adnan Ghalib, the paparazzo who dated Britney Spears during her long downward spiral, is peddling a two-hour sex tape of the singer, in which she performs wearing nothing but a pink wig. Ghalib said he’s open to “the best offer,” but is too much of a gentleman to reveal any embarrassing information about his ex. “I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week