Adnan Ghalib, the paparazzo who dated Britney Spears during her long downward spiral, is peddling a two-hour sex tape of the singer, in which she performs wearing nothing but a pink wig. Ghalib said he’s open to “the best offer,” but is too much of a gentleman to reveal any embarrassing information about his ex. “I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Why insects are the future of food
- How to be charismatic, according to science
Subscribe to the Week