Adnan Ghalib, the paparazzo who dated Britney Spears during her long downward spiral, is peddling a two-hour sex tape of the singer, in which she performs wearing nothing but a pink wig. Ghalib said he’s open to “the best offer,” but is too much of a gentleman to reveal any embarrassing information about his ex. “I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
Subscribe to the Week